Return to H&M

H&M New Collection



Over the years H&M has become a store similar to Forever 21 for me, in the sense that I'm never able to find anything that I like. Much of the inventory as the respective stores has grown to be tacky and overly trendy. Both stores are really a hit or miss for me with a significantly more misses than hits! With this statement, I rarely find myself shopping at H&M anymore but I've taken a look into their recent collection and I am super impressed with all the pieces!

I didn't think that I would be spending $$ at H&M again but here I am eating my own words! Check out some of my favourite pieces above!

Comments

  1. my belt is from primark too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh love this :) My love for black & white is never ending haha :) Love the picks

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts