August Favourites 2013




Watch me in HD!

Hello my lovelies!
My month of August was pretty darn boring compared to the month of July in which I was able to travel to Mexico and experience the amazing food, culture, hospitality, and beaches that Mexico had to offer! It was an amazing trip to say the least! Although August was rather lacklustre I did get a chance to try out a few new beauty products and rediscovered some as well! I can't can't to share them with you guys! 

xxx Jenny

Products Mentioned:
MAC Fluidline in Dipdown
Tony Moly Aqua Aura Cheek Stain in Orange Bong Bong
Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette in 07
Bare Essentials Quick Change Brush Cleaner
BH Cosmetics 88 Neutral Palette 
NYC Sun 2 Sun Bronzer in Teracotta Tan

Comments

  1. I never tried any of these products but I heard a lot of good stuff about the MAC gel eyeliner!! :o I might want to try this out because so many bloggers already tried it T^T
    Thanks for sharing all these products, Jenny~! ^-^*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts